About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharastra, India
He has more than 7.6 years of experience in the software development. He has spent most of the times in web/desktop application development. He has sound knowledge in various database concepts. You can reach him at viki.keshari@gmail.com https://www.linkedin.com/in/vikrammahapatra/ https://twitter.com/VikramMahapatra http://www.facebook.com/viki.keshari

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Year Value Recall and Looking Frontward to well again Next Year


A Year Value Recall and Looking Frontward to well again Next Year.


2011 was a fantastic year, I evidence achieving many personal high points, which I surly look back to inspire myself for the next 2012 to become more better.


Mumbai Opportunity:

With god grace I get a chance to move to one of the IT city of India. Here I want to mention this city as GREAT BOMBAY. With my experience of living in Mumbai for some time, Mumbai teaches a lot about life.  Probably no other city in India teaches you as that of Mumbai. Mumbai buzzes with activity all through the 24 hours. The life line of Mumbai, the local trains is a great attraction. When you see the Mumbai trains you will believe that efficiency is still there in India. After reaching the office in the toilet everyone enquires the other which one (local) did the other make it i.e. 8:05 or 8:08 while polishing their attire to commence the work.

When you are in this city you will feel that certain sayings like "NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE", " SKY IS THE LIMIT", are really true. 2012 is the time to explore more on opportunity this city gives.


Blogging


I again started blogging as year 2011 draw closer to the very last week; I wish that I will continue this habit. This year my target will be 200 articles on SQL server. I am also aim to start few more blog on Entrepreneurship, Economic India and ASP.NET.


Friends


I feel myself very blessed on this front whether from preceding company or in Mumbai I got first-rate friends, I wish I will continue to uphold our friendship no matter for whatsoever.    


Get Fit,at least Exercise if not GYM


This has been an area which I ignored completely this year and end up putting five more Kilos and tummy clearly visible. Less I pen it on this the better. I am going to seriously concentrate on this. This medical keywords really scares… diabetes, blood pressure, heart attack… I don’t want to explore on these keywords.

  

Post Reference: Vikram Aristocratic Elfin Share

No comments:

Post a Comment